"With Web Scripts This Easy, Who Needs a Programmer?"
Write PHP Scripts That Drop Into Any WordPress Blog, with Zero Installation Issues and Zero Customer Support Requests... Possible?
You Betcha! New Tutorial Series Shows You Exactly How to Make Your Own Simple, Amazing WordPress Plugins... Bonus Videos Make It Impossible to Fail!
Do you want to make money from scripts that are easier than heck to install and capitalize on a growing but largely untapped niche?
Then you NEED to check out these videos so you can write WordPress plugins in PHP... they're SO easy.
If you haven't heard of the WordPress blogging software, then that rock you've been living under for the past five years has got to be on a remote desert island without an Internet connection or any human contact whatsoever.
WordPress is a script that allows you to setup a blog on your sites. Once you've setup that blog, you can announce new products, post articles and discuss any topic you want (including yourself). Your web site visitors can leave comments and build up your site for you without any work on your part.
What it comes down to is: if you don't have a blog yet, you have fallen miles behind your competitors.
Want to post a new journal entry to your site?
Click a couple links... and you're done!
Okay, so I'm assuming you have a blog on your site. After all, with most control panels... you can install it with a single click... I'm not kidding.
I recommend that you have a WordPress blog because it's the most popular. Don't expect ANY other software to replace WordPress as the leader for web logging any time soon.
So you have a blog setup and you're posting entries... then what?
You can add a number of free and paid WordPress plugins that do everything from optimize your blog for search engines, add pop-ups, cut down on comment spam, manage ads... the sky is the limit.
Guess What... It's Possible to Write Your OWN WordPress Plugins In No Time At All!
If You Have A Crazy Idea On How To Make a
Wordpress Blog "Just A Little Bit Better" ...
You Can Write A Simple Script To Do So, That's Easier To Make Than 99% Of The PHP Scripts You'll Ever Create.
WordPress allows you to write PHP scripts in such a way that it "hooks" into the WordPress blogging software to make anything you thought possible.
There are plugins that...
- Generate a Google sitemap listing of your site so you can be sure every single page on your blog gets indexed.
- Automatically backup your WordPress database... so you don't have to worry about any lost files.
- Allow your blog visitors to subscribe to comments to a particular post via email, so they get notified when new posts are made.
I could literally continue on all day... because there are THOUSANDS of amazing WordPress plugins out there. Now you can create your OWN plugin and either sell it to make big bucks or give it away to achieve big popularity.
American PHP Programmer Buys His Own Script Back from a British Millionaire!
Here Is An Embarrassing Story That, Up In Until Now, I Have Only Shared With My Closest Friends.
I'm a programmer and I have a blast coding up quick and easy PHP scripts to improve the conversion rates on my sales letters. Better conversion rates = more buyers = more money. I have even MORE fun showing people how to do the same.
I'll admit it... most people have ideas that are way cooler than anything I could think of on my own. And I'm happy to teach it to them!
Here's where that habit becomes embarrassing, however. I wrote a PHP book some time ago that contained 7 PHP scripts, PDF how-to documentation and a video for each script showing how it was made and how to implement it on a site... still with me here?
I offered this book to my existing customers at a low price... that quickly escalated with each sale. A previous customer of mine, John Taylor, was able to snag the book for the incredible price of three dollars (the price is now $39.95).
There were seven scripts in the book but John only had his eye on one... a reverse squeeze page plugin. Without going into details, it's a script that you can use to build a mailing list using any content site.
John took the script to a freelancer job site and posted a job saying, "I will give you 200 bucks if you can take this script, and turn it into a WordPress plugin."
Done deal. The job was done after a couple of days and John setup a site to sell the plugin. He priced it at $14.97 and made $1000 in a weekend.
Think about that return on investment... $3 to get the script from me, plus $200 to pay a programmer to change the script into a plugin. Total investment: $203. He made five times his money back from about half an hour of work.
That was JUST for the initial launch. John continued to receive many $14.95 payments over and over.
But the story still doesn't end there. Eventually John got bored and decided to sell resale rights to some of his products. He bundled five products together (the Reverse Squeeze WordPress Plugin included), priced it at $117 and limited the offer to 13 copies.
Guess what... they sold out in another weekend. $1500 in John's pocket, that's $2500 from a $203 investment, not even counting incidental sales.
Here's where it gets embarrassing. I was one of his resale rights buyers... but the only one of his products *I* was interested in... was the reverse squeeze page plugin!
How's That For Some Role Reversal?
Not only did John enjoy his 1203% return on investment, he couldn't stop laughing at the fact that he bought a script from me for 3 dollars... turned it into a WordPress plugin... and then SOLD the freaking thing back to me for $117!
He Even Called Me Up on the Phone to Gloat!
The ironic thing is, I was happy to buy that script back for $117. You see, the WordPress plugin is the internet marketer and PHP programmer's collective wet dream. When you code a PHP script as a WordPress plugin...
- All the database setup issues...
- All the weird file issues (chmoding, creating folders)...
- All the file editing issues...
- As a result, all of the time consuming customer support issues...
When you create a WordPress plugin, all you need to tell people is: upload this file into your WordPress folder, and you're done.
From that point on your customers simply login to WordPress and click on stuff to make any customizations.
Thanks to WordPress plugins, we have four winners in this story:
- John, who had a good idea and flipped a script to make some easy money.
- Me, who saw someone make one of my scripts even BETTER... so much better I was willing to pay top dollar for it.
- Our Customers, who can get these plugins working with no problems... and as a result don't have to bother either one of us with customer support requests.
- Finally, you have that freelance programmer, who earned $200 for 10 minutes of work.
Your Worpress On Crack guide is excellent. Wordpress plugins have been something of a mystery to me and now, following your clear instructions, I've created my own!
Your plugin #3 is worth the cost of the guide on its own. Great job.
Are You In That List of Winners?
Maybe you're a programmer and you've noticed that specialists get more business and more money for their work.
Think about it... if you're trying to get a divorce, you go to a divorce attorney, not a general attorney. If you get cancer and need to see a doctor, you'd rather see a radiologist than a general practitioner.
If you specialize in WordPress plugins, you can be that guy who gets $200 for ten minutes of work... instead of the guy who gets $200 for a week of work. Finally you can get paid for your INTELLIGENCE instead of for your UNSKILLED LABOR. Someone comes to you with an idea, you spend a few minutes throwing together the WordPress plugin, and you collect your money.
Maybe you're not a full-blown programmer, you're a smart marketer like my friend John and you want to make a WordPress plugin. You might not be an expert in PHP, but you know enough to make a few simple WordPress enhancements.
You use these plugins to build up a mailing list (require an e-mail for the download). Maybe even throw in a "powered by" link in your plugins so that anyone who uses your plugin sends traffic right back to your site.
Let's assume that you don't even have the ambition to work on your own WordPress plugin -- even though it's dead easy -- you'll at least pick up the skills to make small changes to your existing plugins to get them to do what you want.
"I'm Ready to Create Some Simple WordPress Plugins... Where Do I Start?"
I'm glad you asked that question because, after John Taylor made a huge profit from my mistake, I decided it was time to learn the ins and outs of WordPress plugins.
I was ready to spend weeks or months picking up this skill... but to my surprise, I figured it all out in just a few days.
After creating dozens and dozens of WordPress plugins for fun, I create a video tutorial series that will show you how everything you need to know about WordPress plugins... in just a couple hours!
In fact, you'll bang out your very first plugin in just a couple of minutes. I'll show you how easy it is to connect ONE LINE OF code to your WordPress posts and change the way your blog entries appear. We'll create a second WordPress blog to test out our plugins... NOTHING is left out. You see everything I see.
We'll make some quick scripts to measure the load times of your blog so you can experiment with caching, themes, and plugins to see how you can speed things up.
You'll see how you can personalize your blog posts -- AND your RSS feeds -- with just a couple lines of code. You really have to see it to believe it... WordPress plugins are amazingly simple, much simpler than standalone PHP scripts.
I'll show you how to put an opt-in form or AdSense ads directly in your blog posts... while still only showing a limited number of them per page.
Get ready to be blown away as I show you an automatic way to send e-mails out FROM your WordPress blog every time you post an entry. Use it to broadcast blog announcements to a mailing list or even syndicate content onto hundreds of other blogs.
I Can't Even Calculate How Much Time Something Like That Would Save You In The Long Run!
That's not even the tip of the iceberg. How about some easy code to send an e-mail to your blog commenters, letting them know their comment is approved... thanking them for their time effort, encouraging them to come back and continue the discussion...
Do you have any idea how much that would increase discussion on your blogs? Without ANY additional work on your part?
Here comes the cherry on top... were you aware that it's possible to keep a record of every search someone makes on your WordPress blog?
Take a second to let this fact sink in... and think about what this means. You can look at a range of dates and figure out what people are searching for. How many people are searching for it... and more importantly... how many search results they get.
The next time you're stuck about what to write about next... or where your next $47 will come from... just login to your WordPress Dashboard and view the settings page for this plugin.
You can find out what content your EXISTING traffic is hungry for... without running any kind of surveys, paid traffic, special offers, or any other marketing tactic. You just click on a page and it's there!
The easy way to open and close an entire blog with just one click. (Want to build up a blog in anticipation of a product launch or close it when you go on vacation?)
I really did save the best for last. I'll even show you how you can use your blog to build a list for a nice repeatable monthly income... so many bloggers fall short on this one.
Find out how to place a squeeze page on the front page of your site... politely asking for a name and e-mail address in exchange for your valuable content.
For the aggressive marketers out there, quickly engineer a reverse squeeze page so that you show a set number of blog pages, then ask for a name and e-mail address after you've whet their appetite.
That's eleven plugins total, 7 videos, 52 page PDF e-book, all source code to the plugins included.
FREE Instant Bonus #1: Complete Video Tutorials
Five hours of video material included.
I'm just like you and I understand that if you wanted to learn stuff out of some boring BOOK, you'd still be in school.
For that reason, I've recorded videos showing how I create WordPress plugins from SCRATCH... step by step. Nothing is left out.
There is no bookwork here. There is no "either you know it or you don't." There is no "you SORT OF know" how to write WordPress plugins.
You watch these videos and you follow along, and you will know how to make your own WordPress plugins. It's that simple.
Each video runs about 45 minutes. You can watch them any time on your computer, even if you aren't connected to the Internet. You can watch them as many times as you want and rewind if something doesn't make sense, or fast forward if you want to skip ahead.
"I Don't Even Know Enough About WordPress Yet To Begin Writing Plugins!"
Don't worry. We were all WordPress newbies at one point, even me.
Fortunately, you have the chance to avoid most of the mistakes the rest of us made because... you get everything spilled out for you in video!
FREE Instant Bonus #2: Techie Howto WordPress
Wordpress is a free blog software that lets you create content dynamically while improving your overall website visibility. You will be able to treat it like a web journal, where all you do is enter your text, submit, and your website is updated immediately.
Perfect for offering tutorials, stories, site updates or entertainment.
With this video series you will learn how to:
- Install Your Blog
- Set-Up A New Theme/Style
- Add & Edit Content
- Add Code To Generate Adsense Revenue
- Turn Your Blog Into A Recurring Membership Center
Price if bought separately: $27.00
Maybe you aren't even writing WordPress plugins to sell... maybe you just want to use them on your site to bring in more readers, subscribers, and sales. That's okay!
If Your WordPress Blog Isn't Optimized, You are Missing Out on a HUGE Opportunity...
Shockingly, Less Than 10% of Blogs Are Optimized!
Optimizing your blog really isn't that hard, but you do need to know what to do.
FREE 7-Day Bonus #3: SEO for WordPress Secrets
You've probably heard that having a blog is one of the smartest things you can do online to get traffic, but did you know that most people don't even have a clue as to what "good SEO" is?
So what is the secret to being successful?
Spending the time to optimize your blog for the search engines of course!
Introducing SEO for WordPress Secrets: The Video Series
Don't be intimidated by the word "SEO", it really isn't as hard as it sounds. In fact my videos make optimizing your blog as simple as tying your shoes!
So here's the catch:
WordPress, though it is a fantastic piece of software, is NOT optimized by default.
Would you rather spend the next several months studying SEO and trying to figure out how to apply it to your blog, or would you prefer a faster method?
There is a right way and a wrong way to SEO your WordPress blog. I don't want to see you wasting your time doing things the wrong way, that is why I created this video training series.
This Video Series Features:
- A Collection of 21 Professionally Recorded Videos: This complete video series will teach you everything you need to know about optimizing your WordPress blog for the search engines.
- The Importance of SEO: Before you start applying SEO to your WordPress blog, you need to understand why it is so important.
- The Power of Keyword Research: If you aren't creating posts that are focused on specific keywords, you are literally taking a stab in the dark at achieving natural search engine rankings. Let me show you how to perform effective keyword research.
- What Plugins You Need to Make Optimization a Cakewalk: There are a ton of free plugins out there that make SEO a breeze. I will show you the best one's that you'll need, and how they operate.
- How to Create an "Optimized Post": I will take you step-by-step through creating an optimized post from the ground up.
- How to Deal with URL Canonization: I will show you how to fix a fatal flaw in WordPress that can actually dillute your natural search engine rankings if you don't take action now.
- How to Setup an Effective Navigation Structure: Learn how to structure your blog to make it easy for the search engines to understand exactly what you are offering.
- How to Encourage Visitor Interaction: Engaging your blog audience is very important. I will show you (along with the help of some excellent plugins) how to do this effectively.
- How to Harness the Power of Social Networks: Social networks are becoming increasingly important. Learn how to use them to propel your blog to new heights.
SEO for WordPress Secrets will take you by the hand and show you step-by-step how to make your blog better than 90% of the others out there. It's really that simple.
Easily Deploy a Fully Search Engine Optimized WordPress Blog That Drives Tons Of Targeted Traffic
To Your Niche Sites...
Without Spending A Dime On Advertising!
If you've bought any of my other PHP products, you know that I do everything possible to make sure you succeed.
That's why I'm throwing in these extra videos to optimize your WordPress blog for search engines. Why would you pay for advertising when you can get it for free from the search engines, with your blog at the top of the search results?
It's no secret that the big search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and MSN love blogs so why not close your AdWords account forever. You won't need it.
Instead, follow these simple videos to get the SEO and sitemap plugins setup, fix your linking structure, choose the correct theme and more to ensure your blog brings in more traffic than you can handle.
FREE 14-Day Bonus #4: Install SEO WordPress
When I first started blogging for cash I didn't know how to optimize my wordpress blog for seach engines. I would just use the out-of-the-box installation and start making posts without doing any kind of optimization. My first blogs would never get the traffic I was going after, and I was always wondering what in the heck was I doing wrong?
I used to look up in Google some cool high traffic blogs and could never figure out how others did it. I wanted to know what was the magic formula to get my blogs ranked high in search engines.
After a while I realized that my blogs were nowhere near optimized as good as some of those authority blogs, that I have seen on the front page of Google for hundreds of keywords. They had better in-depth linking structure, meta tags, more pages, and Google would index their pages almost instantly!
I wanted to be able to build those authority blogs that would drive more highly targeted traffic to my sites so I could make more money.
I started researching and experimenting different wordpress plugins, blog set ups, and coding. With time my blogs started to pull more and more traffic, and I was able to make more money each and every month.
I finally cracked the wordpress code and found the magic formula I needed to get my blogs on top of the search engine rankings, and get more traffic.
I started building blogs that Google would index much faster, and every time I would make a post it would appear in the serps almost instantly. My traffic stats exploded and my niche sites started to produce more income.
To help some other folks out there, I decided to create cool step by step videos that you can watch and follow to install your own high traffic niche blogs. I have produced 7 Camtasia videos that you download or watch online.
Let's go over each one of them...
- Video #1 - Install Wordpress Part 1: I am going to take you step by step through the entire process of setting up MYSQL database and configuration settings. Installing Wordpress is very easy, but there are still folks out there that are having trouble with it. Video 1 & 2 will have your blog installed in less than 15 minutes.
- Video #2 - Install Wordpress - Part 2: I am going to show you how to upload all the files on your server and proceed with the installation process. I am also going to go over some post-installation settings that need to be done before any further modifications.
- Video #3 - Theme Settings & SEO Plugin Installation: Here you are going to find out how to set up your blog for maximum seo benefit and how to install the SEO plugin on your Wordpress. I am also going to show you how to make your wordpress ping Weblogs and what services you should include.
- Video #4 - Customizing The SEO Plugin: This video is going to take you over some of the options and settings that you need to customize for your blog.
- Video #5 - Installing Google Sitemap Plugin And Optimizing It: In this video I am going to show you where to find and how to install the Google Sitemap plugin on your blog. I am also going to go over some cool optimization tips of the plugin.
- Video #6 - Installing Related Posts Plugin & Customizing It: You are going to find out where to download the plugin for free and how to install it in less then 5 minutes. This video will show you how to set up better in-depth linking structure on your blog.
- Video #7 - Installing A Killer Plugin That Will Allow You To Generate More Pages On Your Blog: This video is going to reveal an awesome plugin that is going to have a huge impact on your blog's performance. I will go over the installation process and customization.
Price if bought separately: $27.00
I'll check in with you a month after your purchase and make sure you are using your blog to its full potential.
10 Advanced Wordpress Videos That Will Drive Traffic, Make You More Money and Have a Better Looking Site
...And of Course Help You Make A Lot More Money
You have it all setup, you have content, you've chosen a theme, you have all the right plugins and the blog is optimized for search engines.
Heck, you even know enough to tweak some of the existing plugins or write your own from scratch.
Now it's time to take the next step with your blog and turn it into a real content management system, post from your desktop, play with the colors and graphics...
FREE 30-Day Bonus #5: Advanced WordPress
Blog popularity is due in large part to blogs' simplicity. Hosting companies have made setting up a personal site easy. Every one on the Internet—no mater what level of technical proficiency—is capable of setting up a blog.
But what if you’re a little further along in the blog experience and are ready for a change? The more advanced steps are usually so technical and most people want to know how do I do it, not why.
As a trainer of wordpress we hear comments like this everyday...
- How do I change the link colors?
- I want to put a different graphic in my header!
- How can I play with the CSS code without a huge learning curve?
- Can I post to my blog from my desktop?
- How can I set up Wordpress as a CMS site?
Well now all these and more are answered on 10 short 10 minute videos covering most of the different aspects that are usually answered with lots of technical jargon.
Watch over the shoulder of a professional Wordpress Blogger as he shows you exactly how to do some of the more advanced techniques. No technical jargon, no hype just good old how to training videos.
- Changing a header graphic
- Playing with CSS Style Sheets
- Inserting code and scripts
- Content Management CMS
- Auto Blogging and Content
- Graphics and logins
- Desktop Blogging
- RSS uses and stats
- 404 pages -- Customize your error pages!
- Resources and summary
All videos are downloadable and a free viewer is provided so you can watch the tutorials any time whether your online or not.
Wordpress is not just blogging software any more but a complete website management tool that can allow anyone to create an attractive website.
With just a little extra knowledge you can make your average wordpress site into the professional web site that draws in customers, prospects and makes you look like a true professional. These tutorials are to give you the confidence to have a go.
Price if Bought Separately: $29.95
Are You Finally Ready For Me To Expose The Easy Ways To Script Wordpress Plugins And Improve Your Blog, Quickly Create Products, Make More Money As A Freelancer, Or All Of The Above?
If I just sold one of these 11 WordPress plugins as its own product, I could price it in the $17 to $27 range. Many Internet marketers who are just now hopping on the WordPress plugin bandwagon are doing just that.
Nevermind the detailed instructions on how they are made, plus the videos...
Here are all the plugins you get. Remember you can either use them as-is, or tweak them to do whatever you want...
- Change It Plugin: Perform an easy search-and-replace on all your blog posts with just 3 lines of code... get your first WordPress plugin LIVE in just a couple of minutes.
- Load Timer Plugin: Find out how fast your WordPress pages load so you can disable slow plugins and tweak your blog for search engine accuracy... the SERPs reward quick-loading pages, and penalize slow ones.
- Opt-In Booster Plugin: Stick an opt-in form right into the middle of your blog posts so your visitors will actually see them... and control how many times it's shown! Do the same with AdSense ads... want to mix ads with your blog content, but only want to do so with the first 2 or 3 posts? No problem.
Best of all, you can tack on an admin page so if you sell this script, your buyers can customize it (i.e. only show the ads on their first visit) just by clicking around in the WordPress control panel... if that's not dead-easy then I don't know what is.
- Hide This Plugin: Add extra notes before, after, or in the middle of your WordPress posts -- unfinished paragraphs, ideas for future posts... any additional hidden content you want!
- Word Count Plugin: Display the number of words in all blog posts so people using your posts as ads or running them on their own blogs for syndication know how long the article is. Hint... use this plugin to add a resource box to your blog posts to make them go viral.
- Web Site Personalizer Plugin: Customize your blog posts so they plug your newsletter subscriber's or your blog commenter's FIRST NAME into all posts. Get them to sit up and take notice to everything you have to say. This also works with RSS feeds!
- E-Mail Announcer Plugin: Notify other moderators, your friends, or other blogs (with "post-to-blog" enabled) that you have made a new blog post. Forget about manually sending e-mail messages or putting in tons of work to get traffic every time you make a new post.
- Search Tracker Plugin: Find out exactly what your readers are searching for... PLUS how many results they get with each search, so you know what information they're hungry for and what should write about next. Don't trust surveys. Blog about what your visitors WANT to read, not what they tell you they want to read.
- Site Closed: Close your blog down with one click if you're doing maintenance, hyping up for a launch or going on vacation... without touching any of the existing content.
- Squeeze Page Plugin: Are you using your blog to build a mailing list? If not, you have repeat visitors going out the window every single day. Ask for an e-mail address when someone first visits your blog in a way that's not annoying and only asks them once.
- Reverse Squeeze Page Plugin: The perfect improvement on a squeeze page that's the perfect fit for any blog. Give away a set number of content pages before asking for an e-mail address. This ensures your list building efforts don't affect your traffic, and that you'll get your most active readers on a mailing list for updates. The next time you make a blog post... all you have to do is send out a mailing and they will come RUNNING to leave comments.
I create every single one of these plugins from scratch -- before your very eyes -- on VIDEO where you look over my shoulder.
You can use these plugins out of the box, or watch what I do and use this information to code your own plugins.
If you total up all the bonuses I've listed in the sales letter, that comes to $180.95 if you've bought them separately. Add that to my initial estimate of $17 per plugin... $17 times 11 plugins equals $187.00.
$187 plus $180.95 for the bonuses... equals a total value of
Coincidentally, that's around the price range you'd pay to have a simple WordPress plugin created on a freelance job site.
That's a huge bargain even at that price, considering this package shows you how to make your own WordPress plugins that do anything you want... and shows you with pinpoint accuracy how to customize your blog themes, graphics, and plugins to do whatever you want... and save you boatloads of lost time, money, and aggravation in the process.
Let's say I was feeling extremely generous and decided to slice the cost of this package in half... that would come out to be...
Because I want this information to be available even to those with low budgets, I'm going to set the retail price of this product to $97. That's a 75 percent discount!
- If you know how to copy and paste... you really can create your own WordPress plugins.
- If you can understand spoken English at higher than a 2nd grade level... you really can create your own WordPress plugins.
- If you know how to watch a TV screen... you really can create your own WordPress plugins!
Robert Plank, PHP Programmer, BS CompSci
What are you waiting for? Every second you don't order WordPress on Crack is one more second you don't have a WordPress plugin to call your own.
Your Price: $97.00